“I KNOW WHAT TO EAT BUT I KEEP HAVING AN ‘F’ IT MOMENT AND THEN I HAVE TO START AGAIN?!!
WHY?!! I am so frustrated – I really want to finally break-free from this”
I hear this SO often! It is SO common and SO normal.
I used to be the same.
And it is so frustrating, isn’t it?
It takes up a huge amount of time and energy.
Changing the way you eat is pretty simple really, you know the basics – don’t eat sugar and processed food, watch the alcohol intake and eat plenty of fruit and veg…right?!
It doesn’t take a genius. And that is the annoying bit, if it is so simple, why is it not happening?
Why oh why do we eat foods we don’t really want to?
Let me explain…
It is because dieting overlooks the mindset work.
There is a reason you are eating. You have to get behind it and understand it so that you can change it.
It might be:
- To fill a gap. Perhaps you don’t feel recognised or appreciated or you feel like you don’t know who you are or what your purpose is anymore
- You feel disconnected from your body and it is impacting your relationship with your partner so you feel lonely
- To numb the constant noise of comparison and self-judgement
- Because you are stressed and busy
- Because you are simply exhausted by everyone else being on your to-do list apart from yourself
- That deep down you don’t believe you are enough and it is really hard to receive love
- That you don’t believe you can lose weight or that being a little heavier keeps you safe
- YOU ARE SIMPLY NOT HAVING ENOUGH FUN!
It could be one of these things or something completely different. Whatever it is – there will be a reason you feel like you are going around and around in the same circle.
We all have beliefs that keep us stuck in the same patterns. They play like a record in our subconscious without us even being aware they are there.
But here is the GREAT news.
You can get into those beliefs, dig out the disempowering ones and shift them so that you break free from these patterns for good.
I see it everyday in my coaching practice.
It is amazing to watch a woman transform and move into her power by letting go of old conditioning she is ready to shed.
Imagine how much space you would have in your head if you weren’t thinking about food and your body.
The thing you need to know is this:
YOU ARE AMAZING! You are unique, individual, worthy and so very capable.
You CAN achieve the things you want.
You are not stuck.
You CAN have health, vitality and energy AND in fact, your body wants that for you.
I wonder how much you believe that?
How much do you believe you can actually break-free from these patterns that are keeping you stuck? Because if you don’t believe you can…it is going to be hard to do.
YOU ARE AWESOME, YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB, YOU ARE ENOUGH AND YOU CAN ACHIEVE YOUR DESIRES!
If you do one thing today…let it be that you remember this.
You CAN have health, vitality, energy and be confident in your body!